Blog Directory - Blogadr

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Sincere Art Portrait Drawing Services By Singapore Artist Shirley Png | SG Blog

Blogadr Update. Singapore Blogs - Singapore Business Blog
The Sincere Art Portrait Drawing Services By Singapore Artist Shirley Png
This blog is about my works on human portraits done mostly in traditional wood cased graphite pencils on paper. Most of my works are available for sale at Ebay Singapore (www.ebay.com.sg) - Seller ID: thesincereart. I accept commissions to do customized portrait works and welcome enquiries/orders from worldwide! Thank you very much for your visit and interest in my works! Please feel free to drop me an email at thesincereart@gmail.com on your questions.


: artist, blog, drawing

0 comments:

If you think this blog is interesting and you like it, you can add this blog to your blog/site by copy HTML code below into your blog/site. Blogadr Update

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP